Do you need a security camera system? We can advise, supply
and install any CCTV system. All our surveillance systems come
- Full High Definition 2MP (i.e. 1080p).
Upgradable to 4MP
(i.e. double 1080p!) for $30 per camera.
Upgradable to 8MP or 12MP upon request.
- All our cameras have 50 meters night vision!
- All our cameras are vandal and weather resistant
- Remote live view and playback via PC and/or mobile device(s).
- Motion detection - email alerts available upon
- Recordings stored locally via hard drive (i.e. no cloud
- All parts come with at least 3 years warranty.
- Multiple buildings can be joined via dedicated wireless
links - range 15km line of sight!
- Solar powered and 3G/4G systems available upon request.
Advanced Surveillance Features
We can install standard security camera systems for your home, office, warehouse, street or highway. Or even offer more complex CCTV systems which may require features such as:
- People counting
- Face recognition
- Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) also known as Licence plate recognition (LPR)
- Production line object recognition
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
- Pedestrian tracking
Contact us today to setup a meeting and/or site inspection.
CCTV Systems General Information
When thinking about a security camera system, you may like to consider the following options:
- Fixed, pan/tilt (PT) and/or pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ).
- Day and/or night camera, via infrared (IR) or laser sensors.
- Covert (i.e. Hidden or Spy), bullet and/or dome cameras.
- Water/vandal resistant/proof - e.g. IP66, IP67, IP68
- Wired or WiFi.
- Digital video recorder (DVR), Network video recorder (NVR), manage with your current computer, or one of our custom Linux-based computers.
- LCD screen for live monitoring? Or simply use your existing computers?
- Low mega pixel (e.g. VGA resolution 640x480) or high mega pixel
(e.g. HD resolution 1080p).
- Camera lens size: field of view vs range.
- ONVIF or PSIA compliant.
- Avoid power cables via a power over ethernet (PoE) solution.
- Motion capture via PIR motion sensors, or computer vision software to analysis each image frame for movement.
- Remote access from your home PC, iPhone, iPad and/or Android smartphone/tablet, via a browser or mobile app (e.g. Blue Iris, Pacom's PDR, SwannView, vMEye, etc).
Traditional 700TVL analogue camera vs 2MP IP camera
Traditional analogue cameras resolution is rated 700TVL. In
digital terms that is equivalent to only 0.5MP! With IP Cameras, you
can get 1MP (i.e. 720p), 2MP (i.e. 1080p), 4MP (i.e. double 1080p!) and 12MP. Here is a image showing the
difference between 700TVL and a 2MP IP camera:
Camera Lens Size: Field of View Vs Range
|Focal Length of
Sensor||1/4" Imaging Sensor|